If you have a home loan you can claim the following tax benefits while preparing your ITR.
- Deduction for home loan interest u/s 24
- up to INR 2 Lakh for self-occupied under old regime
- full interest amount for let out house property
- Deduction for principal repayment u/s 80C
- maximum limit of INR 1.5 Lakh in the financial year
- Deduction for first time home buyers u/s 80EE
- maximum deduction of INR 50,000
You can claim these deductions while preparing your ITR to claim home loan and interest amounts paid.