You may have multiple Form 16 if you changed your jobs during the financial year. In this case, you are required to report all salaries you received during the financial year in the ITR.
If you have multiple salaries, you can upload different Form 16 one by one, or manually add the salary breakdown when preparing your ITR.
Steps for uploading multiple Form 16s:
- Navigate to Incomes > Salary Tab
- Browse Form-16 PDF & click Upload Or Enter salary break down manually
- In case you have multiple salaries
- Click on Have Another Form 16
- or Click Add
- Post adding multiple salaries, this is how the Salary Income screen looks:
Note: Quicko detects multiple Form-16 & prompts you to upload Form-16 from the previous employer.