Form 26Q is a TDS Return/ Statement containing details of TDS deducted on payments other than salary.
Every payer/ deductor who makes payment of certain nature is required to deduct TDS from the payment amount.
- Payment to Contractors
- Payment of Insurance Commission
- Commission or Brokerage
- Rent on Property
- Payment of Professional/ Technical Services
- Interest on Securities
- Deemed Dividend
- Interest other than on securities by the bank
- Interest other than on securities by others
- Winning from Lotteries/ Puzzle/ Game
- Winning from Horse Race
- Remuneration/ Commission to the director of the company
Read More: What is Form 26Q?