The Terms and Conditions of Use contained here shall apply to the use of the website quicko.com and any other linked pages, features, content or application services offered by Quicko Infosoft Private Limited.
By accessing, browsing and/or using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use should be construed to confer any rights on you or any third party beneficiaries. This policy does not apply to third-party websites, products, or services, even if they link to our services or sites.
The Terms and Conditions of Use shall continue and would be in force till the time you access this Website and use its services.
As used in this agreement, the terms "you", "your" or "user" are synonymous, and refer to the person using Quicko's services in any manner.
Quicko is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience for its Users. You understand and agree that the form and nature of Quicko’s services may change from time to time without any prior notice. Quicko reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the content of this Website at any time without any prior notice.
All images, logos, texts, audios, videos, graphics, documents, photographs, illustrations, website design, colouring schemes and other information and content it contains displayed on the Website have been digitised by Quicko. No other party is authorised to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the prior written permission of Quicko.
In order to access certain Quicko’s services, you may be required to open a User account with Quicko by providing information about yourself (such as contact details, identification) as part of the registration process for the services, or as part of your continued use of the Quicko.
User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account, password and for any activity that occurs in or through the user account. Quicko will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the user to protect their password or account. User should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure. In case you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner, you should inform us immediately by submitting a request to us. In the event of any dispute between two or more parties as to ownership of any particular account with Quicko, you agree that Quicko will be the sole arbitrator of such a dispute and that Quicko’s decision in this regard will be final and binding on all parties.
It is taken that any Registration Data you give to Quicko will always be accurate, correct, complete and up to date. In case, you provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, not current or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is not in accordance with the Terms and conditions of Use (whether wholly or in part), we reserve the right to reject your registration and/ or indefinitely suspend or terminate your User account and to refuse to provide you access to the Website.
You agree to allow us to add you as a client on the Income Tax Department web services to submit ITR, retrieve ITR-V, refund status, 26AS, etc.
Quicko reserves the rights to disable your account, disabling your account will prevent you from accessing Quicko’s services, account details, files or other content which is contained in your account. Quicko shall intimate to you regarding the same
You agree to receive periodic SMS/newsletter/email alerts from Quicko unless you have specifically declined / unsubscribed for the same.
ACCESS AND CONDUCT OF USER
Any amendment or rectification of your Registration Data in the User account can be carried out by accessing the “User account” section on the website. You can delete your user content or user account at any time. Processing the deletion may take some time, but the same shall be done by Quicko. We may maintain a backup of all user Content for such time as may be required under applicable laws and for operational purposes of Quicko.
You shall not use Quicko service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including misusing permanent account number (PAN) and Financial Information of another person. International users agree to comply with all Indian laws & regulations along with the terms and conditions and other policies by Quicko.
You understand and undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the Registration Data and the User Content and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on Quicko that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, seditious, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation; or
- is illegal in any other way.
Quicko is the sole authority to control, maintain, finalize, advertise and market the pricing of the services.The prices of services subject to change at the discretion of Quicko and can be changed as per market conditions.
The discounts, incentives etc. shall be applicable only when you visit the payment page and enter the Promotional Code, if applicable.
You also understand that you cannot get the benefits of more than one offer simultaneously for the same activity e.g. payment for a product/service and/or filing a tax return etc.
DELAY IN SERVICES
Quicko including its directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from any delays or interruptions due to any natural, electronic or mechanical reasons.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Quicko reserves the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice to you and make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content and services contained on the Website without prior notice.
Such changes will be posted on the Website for your convenience to understand your responsibility as a user. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions of Use so that you will be apprised of any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted such change/s if You continue to access the Website subsequent to such changes.
You, the User understand and agree that Quicko, its subsidiaries & affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by the User, however, caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by the User, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of any reliance placed by the user on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertisement appears on the Services;
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Services;
- Failure to provide Quicko with accurate Registration Data; or
- Failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented and contained in the Websites, together with the Website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images, trademarks and logos appearing on this Website belongs to Quicko Infosoft Private Limited and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Strict action shall be taken against any infringement and shall be vigorously pursued and defended to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on this Website belonging to Third party products shall be governed by the terms and conditions specified by them in this behalf.