The terms and conditions contained here shall apply to the use of the website quicko.com and any other linked pages, features, content or application services offered by Quicko Infosoft Private Limited.
This policy does not apply to third-party websites, products, or services, even if they link to our Services or Sites.
Quicko is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience for its Users. You understand and agree that the form and nature of Quicko’s services may change from time to time without any prior notice.
Quicko reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the content of this Website at any time without any prior notice
Quicko reserves the rights to disable your account, disabling your account will prevent you from accessing Quicko’s services, account details, files or other content which is contained in your account. Quicko shall intimate to you regarding the same.
In order to access certain Quicko’s services, you may be required to open a User account with Quicko by providing information about yourself (such as contact details, identification) as part of the registration process for the Services, or as part of your continued use of the Quicko.
All images displayed on the Website have been digitized by Quicko. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the prior written permission of Quicko.
Any amendment or rectification of your Registration Data in the User account can be carried out by accessing the “User account” section on the website. You can delete your User Content or User account at any time. Processing the deletion may take some time, but the same shall be done by Quicko. We may maintain a backup of all User Content for such time as may be required under applicable laws and for operational purposes of Quicko.
User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account, password and for any activity that occurs in or through the user account. Quicko will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the user to protect their password or account. User should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure. In case you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner, you should inform us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of any dispute between two or more parties as to ownership of any particular account with Quicko, you agree that Quicko will be the sole arbitrator of such a dispute and that Quicko’s decision in this regard will be final and binding on all parties.
You understand and undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the Registration Data and the User Content and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on Quicko that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, seditious, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation; or
- is illegal in any other way.
You, the User understand and agree that Quicko, its subsidiaries & affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by the User, however, caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by the User, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of any reliance placed by the user on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertisement appears on the Services;
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Services;
- Failure to provide Quicko with accurate Registration Data; or
- Failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential
Privacy & Security
Quicko has implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is better than the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the complete security of all information that is being transmitted to us by you.
Your account is password protected. We use industry-standard measures to protect the Personal Information that is stored in our database. We limit access to your Personal Information to those employees and contractors who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel.
We may send you an email, SMS(Short Message Service) marketing communications about Quicko products and services, invite you to participate in our events or surveys, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, provided that we do so in accordance with the consent requirements that are imposed by applicable law.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages that are required to provide you with our Services.
If you are a Quicko User, we retain your Personal Data as long as we are providing the Services to you. We retain Personal Data after we cease providing Services to you, even if you close your Quicko account, to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for the purpose of fraud monitoring, detection, and prevention. We also retain Personal Data to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners, and where data retention is mandated by the payment methods that we support. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
Payments & Refunds
In consideration of services rendered by Quicko, you may pay a fee. Quicko reserves the right to revise the Fee periodically.
All Quicko fees and charges are quoted and billed in Indian Rupees(INR.) unless otherwise specified. Service fees are due at the time of order or on the day of renewal. All fees must be paid in full. Your order will be processed only after you make the payment.
Quicko may take any reasonable time and action to validate your payment, registration information and collect all payments due. Invoices and order confirmation for all Quicko’s services will be sent to your registered email address.
In case of order cancellation from Quicko’s end, your refund will be processed within 5 working days. The completion of the refund procedure is subject to agencies such as banks, payment gateways.
In case if documents are not provided by the customer within 72 hours of placing an order, Quicko reserves the right to cancel the order after deducting a 10% cancellation fee.
In the event, after making the payment for service the customer requests to cancel the order, a cancellation fee will be charged. The amount for cancellation fees will be decided by Quicko and may differ based on the case to case basis.