Due to any reason, if you received your salary later than the normal i.e. in arrears, or in advance in a financial year, in such a case the income is calculated at a higher rate than at which it otherwise should be. You can claim relief for this increase in tax liability u/s 89(1) by filing Form 10E.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Old Tax Regime and New Tax Regime?
- Why are tax dues arising despite TDS deduction?
- What does the ITR-1 Document Checklist contain?
- How to add Salary Income on Quicko for filing ITR?
- How to file ITR if I have changed jobs this FY?
- How to add salary details for ITR without Form 16?
- Where can I find Salary details?
- Where can I find TDS on Salary?
- What is Standard Deduction for Salary Income?
- What are the deductions I can claim as a salaried employee?