If you changed jobs during the financial year, you will need to show salary income from your previous employer and the present employer while filing your ITR.
- Navigate to Incomes > Salary Tab
- Browse Form-16 PDF & click Upload Or Enter salary break down manually
- In case you have multiple salaries
- Click "Upload Another Form 16"
- or Click "Add"
If you have changed a job you need to ensure the following is done in order to accurately file your returns for the FY:
- You need to give your previous salary details to your new employer
- You need to ensure the new employer is deducting TDS accurately
- Declare your investments to your new employer to ensure that you have paid sufficient tax
- Ensure all your employers give you your Form 16
- Check your form 26AS to confirm that all the tax credits are reflected correctly