People often change jobs in the middle of the financial year, this means that they need to add multiple Form 16s while filing for their ITR.
If you have changed a job you need to ensure the following is done in order to accurately file your returns for the FY:
- You need to give your previous salary details to your new employer
- You need to ensure the new employer is deducting TDS accurately
- Declare your investments to your new employer to ensure that you have paid sufficient tax
- Ensure all your employers give you your Form 16
- Check your form 26AS to confirm that you have received deductions correctly