If you changed jobs during the financial year, you will need to show salary income from your previous employer and the present employer while filing your ITR.
Here's how you can add multiple Form 16s on Quicko.
If you have changed a job you need to ensure the following is done in order to accurately file your returns for the FY:
- You need to give your previous salary details to your new employer
- You need to ensure the new employer is deducting TDS accurately
- Declare your investments to your new employer to ensure that you have paid sufficient tax
- Ensure all your employers give you your Form 16
- Check your form 26AS to confirm that all the tax credits are reflected correctly