GSTR 3B is a summary return to be filed by a registered dealer on a monthly basis. It is a summary of the total outward supplies and total inward supplies made during the month.
- GSTR-3B should be filed by a taxpayer registered under regular scheme
- If there are no transactions, a NIL GSTR-3B should be filed
- Due Date to file GSTR-3B is on or before 20th, 22nd, 24th of next month
- Tax Liability i.e. Output GST after utilizing Input Tax Credit should be paid before filing GSTR-3B of that month
- If GSTR-3B is not filed within the Due Date, late fee of Rs. 50 per day (Rs.20 per day for NIL Return) of delay should be paid
- If GST is not paid within the Due Date, interest at 18% should be paid on outstanding tax
- Once GSTR-3B is filed, it cannot be revised