GSTR 1 is GST Return to report details of sales of goods and services sold during return period.
- Taxpayer having aggregate turnover exceeding Rs. 1.5 Cr should file GSTR-1 on monthly basis
- Taxpayer having aggregate turnover up to Rs. 1.5 Cr should file GSTR-1 on monthly or quarterly basis
- If there are no transactions, a NIL GSTR-1 should be filed
- Due Date to file GSTR-1 (monthly) is on or before 11th of next month
- Due Date to file GSTR-1 (quarterly) is on or before last day of next month from end of quarter
- If GSTR-1 is not filed within the Due Date, late fee of Rs. 50 per day (Rs.20 per day for NIL Return) of delay should be paid
- Once GSTR-1 is filed, it cannot be revised