- Login to GST Portal
- Go to Services > Payment > Create Challan
- Create a Challan - How to create challan on GST Portal
- Enter the amounts under correct Major Head (IGST, CGST, SGST / UTGST, Cess) and Minor Head (Tax, Interest, Penalty, Fee, Others)
- Make the Payment - How to pay GST Challan on GST Portal
- Once payment is made, CIN i.e. Challan Identification Number is communicated to GST system and E-Cash Ledger is updated with funds under specific heads
Read more - How to deposit money in Cash Ledger under GST?