Once the e-TDS Return is filed, you can view its status by login to your TRACES account. Following are the different status of filed e-TDS Return:
- Processed for 26AS: It means that your statement is processed partially and Tax Credit has been transferred to Payee/ Deductee.
- Pending for Processing: Statement is not yet processed
- Processed with Default: The statement is processed with default. Deductor has to download the Justification report for further clarification
- Processed without Default: Statement is processed without default
- Rejected: Statement has been rejected. Deductor has to check the rejection reason and has to file the statement again.
Read More: How to view e-TDS Return Status Online?