You can easily upload your Form 16 and file your ITR on Quicko. Here are a couple of points to keep in mind while uploading your Form 16:
- Form 16 should be in a readable PDF format and not images.
- The PAN in Form 16 and your profile should match.
- The Assessment Year of ITR and mentioned in your Form 16 should match, for the income to get taxed correctly in the financial year.
- Form 16 file should not exceed 5MB.
- Both Parts of Form 16 i.e. Part A and Part B should be generated from TRACES. From FY 2018-19 onwards Form 16 will be issued in a standardized format prescribed by the government.
- If your Form 16 is in the older format, you can add the salary details manually.