Quicko Infosoft Private Limited, with offices at B701 Amrapali Lakeview Tower Opp. Lake, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, hereinafter referred to as Quicko value your trust & respect your privacy. Hence, we maintain the highest standards for secure transactions and user information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
SCOPE AND APPLICABILITY
- We collect information directly from you when you register for a new account with Quicko. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email;
- We collect information that helps us improve your overall experience. We ask you for information such as your name, address, contact details, payment details in order to deliver our products and services to you;
- We collect information such as your incomes, deductions, taxes and other sensitive confidential information deemed necessary to provide you financial services;
- We gather generic web metrics such as page views, user behaviour, link flow and any other standard information that modern browsers provide such as your IP, browser details;
- We may use tracking tools like Google Analytics and browser cookies for collecting information about your usage of our website and
- The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you when you link those accounts to your registered Quicko account. This could include your name, email address, and related information.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We use your information to manage your account and to communicate with you;
- We may use your information to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
- We use your information to conduct audits and for record keeping purposes and
- We use your information to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- We do not share your information to anyone outside of Quicko for marketing or solicitation purposes;
- We may however share your information with teams within Quicko for new product development and customer engagement purposes;
- We record keep your returns in accordance with government regulations and standard Information Management Policy;
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Quicko. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant and
- We may disclose your information if required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
STORAGE AND RETENTION INFORMATION
- We store your data on online servers ensuring best possible protection from our end. We intend to protect it in encrypted format and also take back-up at defined intervals to ensure there is minimum data loss in case of any unfortunate server crash;
- We retain your information after we cease providing Services to you, even if you close your Quicko account, to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for the purpose of fraud monitoring, detection, and prevention and
- We also retain your information to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners, and where data retention is mandated by the payment methods that we support. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
- Our APIs are pass through APIs, hence we store only transactional data (number of calls made, which APIs are called, billing information etc.) which are received from our API subscribers. Sensitive and personal data of API clients that flow through our platform only passes through our servers and is not retained with Quicko.
- We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your information from loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use industry-standard measures to protect the Personal Information that is stored in our database. We limit access to your Personal Information to those employees and contractors who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel;
- We work with leading security experts to review our security procedures;
- We comply with applicable laws and industry standards;
- We use encryption to send and receive your information securely and
- We ensure our staff are trained to safeguard your privacy.
If you choose to visit the website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and Quicko’s Terms and Conditions of Use. In addition to the foregoing, any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India
SERVICE ALERTS AND EMAILS
You hereby authorise and give consent to Quicko to send, either through itself or through any third party service provider, from time to time various information/alerts/ SMS/other messages or calls or commercial communication, and other services on the telephone numbers provided to Quicko, whether these numbers are registered with National Do Not Call Registry/listed in National Customer Preference Register or not.
You also agree not to hold Quicko or its third party service provider liable/institute complaint under the Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference (TRAI) Regulations, 2010 or such other applicable regulations including any amendment thereof, as may be applicable from time to time.
We may send you emails, messages and other marketing communications about Quicko products and services, invite you to participate in our events or surveys, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, provided that we do so in accordance with the consent requirements that are imposed by applicable law.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages that are required to provide you with our Services.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related calls from us, you may submit a request. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the use, processing and disclosure of Information provided by you or breach of these terms should immediately be informed by submitting a request to Quicko.