Bank Accounts need to be reported in ITR for disclosure purpose. It is also required in case of refund due to a taxpayer.
Steps to add Bank Accounts Details
- Log in to your account
- Navigate to 'Bank Accounts'
- Click on either of 'Domestic bank account' or 'Foreign bank account' based on the bank accounts you have to report
- Add your bank account details
- In case of a domestic bank account (Add IFSC, Account number, and account type details)
- In case of a foreign bank account (Add Swift Code, Name of bank, Account number and country)
Note: You can add multiple bank accounts by clicking the Add button