Tax Credits are taxes paid in the entire year by the tax payer, they can be in the form of TDS, TCS or any advance tax paid. You can refer to your Form 26AS to claim the tax credit.
Steps to add Tax Credits
- Navigate to Tax Credits tab
- Click on Tax Deducted at Source to add the details of tax deducted and deposited on your behalf
- Click on Tax Collected at Source to add the details of tax deposited on your expenses
- Click on Taxes Paid By You for adding Self Assessment Tax or Advance Tax paid by adding your challan details
- You can also chose to upload your Form 26AS and avoid any manual entry on Quicko.
- Note: If you have already added one TDS/TCS/ Taxes Paid by you entry, you will be able to add the second entry by the 'Add' button