While filing you ITR, you want to make sure you claim all the tax credit that is available to you. You can refer to your Form 26AS to claim the tax credit.
Here's how you can add to Taxes Paid on Quicko:
- Navigate to Taxes Paid tab
- Click on Add TDS under Tax Deducted at Souce to add the details of tax deducted and deposited on your behalf
- Click on Add under Self-Assessment for Taxes paid
- Under Advance Tax to Add details of advance tax paid during the year
- You can also chose to upload your Form 26AS and avoid any manual entry on Quicko.