You can directly upload your Equity trades on Quicko using an excel:
Here are details you need to fill in:
- ISIN: Unique code assigned to a Share / MF / ETF
- Quantity: Number of units of share, mutual fund or ETF sold during the year
- Purchase Date: Date of purchase of shares, mutual funds or ETFs
- Buy Price per unit: Purchase price of 1 unit of share, mutual fund or ETF
- Sale Date: Date of sale of share, mutual fund or ETF
- Sale Price per unit: Selling price of 1 unit of share, mutual fund or ETF
- FMV as on 31.01.2018: Fair Market Value of the Asset as on 31st January 2018. It is used to compute the Cost of Acquisition of Equity Shares or Equity Mutual Funds bought on or before 31st January 2018
- Transfer Expenses: Charges paid to broker like brokerage, STT, turnover fee, stamp duty etc
- Type of Mutual Fund: Select the type of mutual fund from the dropdown - Equity, Debt, Commodity or Others
Refer the Sample Quicko Template here
1. If you have purchased shares, mutual funds or ETFs and hold them at the end of the financial year, do not enter the details in this sheet.
2. If you have sold shares, mutual funds or ETFs during the financial year, enter the details in the respective tab.
3. Enter details of listed shares, mutual funds or ETFs on which STT is paid. Do not enter details of unlisted shares, mutual funds or ETFs.
4. Do not enter details of shares, mutual funds or ETFs were purchased before 1st April 2004 since STT would not have been paid on them.