You can import data in excel format by using excel import utility.
You can choose from
- User Templates: are any templates that you have saved in past
- Standard Templates: are the bank, tax P&L, capital gains statements provided by popular banks, brokerages or investment platforms etc. We standardize templates when enough users start demanding it, you can request to standardize your template here
- Any Other Templates: are other custom templates that Quicko will need some assistance reading, so make sure to go through a mapping exercise
- Step 1 - Upload Excel: Browse or Drop a valid Excel File (.xls or .xlsx format)
- Step 2 - Map Sheet: Select Sheet from Excel & Map it to the corresponding Quicko Sheet
- Advance Option: Customize the Start Row and End Row by referring to your Excel sheet to read data accurately. Preview for correctness.
- Step 3 - Map Headers: map source & destination headers to import data accurately
- Step 4 - Preview Data: preview success/error report before importing your data. Verify the number of rows as per excel sheet