ICICI Direct provides the user with three types of statements:
1. ICICI equity capital statement - Short term, long term and Intraday trades
2. ICICI P&L tax statement - Short term, long term and Intraday trades
3. ICICI F&O statement
How can equity capital statement be imported on Quicko?
ICICI equity capital statement can directly be imported on Quicko to file your Income tax return:
- Navigate to Incomes > Capital gains
- Click on Import investments and select ICICI Direct statement
- Upload your the capital gains statement
How to upload ICICI Direct F&O statement and P&L tax statement on Quicko?
Under the Income tax act, F&O is categorized as non-speculative Business Income. Hence F&O trades can be reported by aggregating the turnover and P&L and entered on Quicko.
To report your F&O trades from ICICI Direct, aggregate the turnover and add it:
- Navigate to Incomes > Business/Profession tab
- Go to Business Income and enter your aggregate turnover and profits.