Form 26AS is a consolidated tax credit statement. Form 26AS can be used to claim tax credit while preparing your ITR.
How to download Form 26AS?
Steps to download Form 26AS from your income tax e-filing account on the Income Tax Website.
- Go to My Account
- Click on View Form 26AS (Tax Credit)
- Choose Assessment Year & View as HTML.
- Click on View/Download
Learn more about downloading Form 26AS in this article.
How to upload form 26AS on Quicko?
- Navigate to Taxes Paid
- Click on Upload Form 26AS and browse or drop your statement. Wait for a while as the engines are computing the data until it reflects on the screen.
- Or you can also add your tax credits manually referring to your Form 26AS.
Things to keep in mind while uploading your Form 26AS
- Make sure it is in a PDF format
- Make sure its of the relevant time period (AY 20-21)
- Should be for the same PAN as taxpayers