Currently, Quicko only supports entering trade-wise details in case of securities capital gains for the long term (LTCG) as there is a requirement to report trade-wise data under section 112A.
However, in the case of short term capital gains (STCG), you can follow these steps:
- Navigate to Incomes > Capital Gains
- Click on Add Manually under "Did you invest in Stocks/MF?"
- Now, enter the following details:
- Description: Security name
- Enter the ISIN no.
- Purchase Date and Sale date should be within the financial year since it is a STCG (eg: 1-Feb-2021 and 30-Mar-2021 respectively)
- Aggregate Purchase and sale amount with quantity as one or enter the correct amount of quantity with sales and purchase prices
- Claim transfer expenses