Currently, Quicko only supports entering trade wise details in case of securities capital gains for the long term (LTCG) as there is a requirement to report trade wise data under section 112A.
However, in the case of short term capital gains (STCG) you can enter:
- Description: Security name
- ISIN no.
- Purchase Date and Sale date should be within the financial year since it is a STCG (eg: 1-Feb-2021 and 30-Mar-2021 respectively)
- Type of STCG (eg- mutual fund/ equity/ etf etc)
- Aggregate Purchase and sale amounts with quantity as one or enter the correct amount of quantity with sales and purchase prices.
You can add the same by the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to Incomes> click on Capital Gains
- Step 2: Click on add sale and add the amounts and details manually/ add manually