Currently, Quicko only supports entering trade wise details in case of securities capital gains for the long term (LTCG) as there is a requirement to report trade wise data under section 112A.
However, in the case of short term capital gains (STCG) you can enter:
1. Description: Security name
2. ISIN no.
2. Purchase Date and Sale date should be within the financial year since it is a STCG (eg: 1-Feb-20 and 30-Mar-20 respectively)
4. Type of STCG (eg- mutual fund/ equity/ etf etc)
5. Aggregate Purchase and sale amounts with quantity as one or enter the correct amount of quantity with sales and purchase prices.
You can add the same by the following steps:
1. Go to Incomes> click on Capital Gains
2. Click on add sale and add the amounts and details manually/ add manually