You will see the Advance Tax computation on the Advance Tax page of the Tax planner. You will find a call to action for advance tax payment in the ongoing quarter.
When you click on 'pay' you are redirected to the NSDL site for e-payment of tax.
Follow these steps for e-payment of tax:
- Click 'proceed' on Challan no/ITNS 280
- Select the code 0021- Income tax for companies
- Select the code 100- Payment of advance tax in the type of payment
- Select the appropriate mode of payment
- Put in the PAN no.
- Add the relevant assessment year
- Add your address and necessary details
- Click on proceed once this information is filled up
- Click on 'I Agree' and then you will be redirected to the payment mode for payment of advance tax
- Add the amount of advance tax to be paid and pay the amount
- Save/download the challan since it will be required during tax filing