You can multiple taxpayers in your Quicko account to help your friends and family file their taxes. There are 2 ways to onboard a taxpayer onto Quicko:
1. Steps to onboard after creating an account
- On the welcome page, enter your PAN and click on Get Started
- Quicko's APIs will fetch the taxpayer's first and last name. Confirm taxpayer by clicking on Yes, that's me!
- Next, there are 2 ways to set up a taxpayer: Import from ITD and Manually enter details
- You can select the Import from ITD option which will send an OTP to the registered mobile number and prefill data onto Quicko as per your Income Tax Portal account. (Note: Details that are not updated on your Income Tax Portal account, won't be prefilled here.)
- If you don't have an Income Tax Portal account then you can go with the Manually enter details option where you will have to enter details like Aadhaar Number, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address and contact details, and Residential Status manually.
2. Steps to add a taxpayer to an existing account
- Navigate to Tax Payers and Go to View All Taxpayer
- Click on Add Taxpayer
- Next, it will take you through the same journey as mentioned above.