You might have brokers with trade data that you currently don't see in the existing integrations of brokers in the Capital Gains tab on Quicko. For those broker trade data, you can use the Quicko Tax P&L Template.
Steps to download the Quicko Template
- Login to Quicko
- Go to Tax Filing
- Navigate to Incomes > Capital Gains
- Under "Did you invest in stocks/ MFs?", click on Import Investment
- Go to Import using excel, click on Quicko template and download the template
Steps to import trades using Quicko Template
- Open the Quicko template and go through the instructions sheet
- From your trading statement, populate the template with those trades as per the provided headers in the respective sheets (Equity Shares, Mutual Funds/ETFs & Futures & Option)
- Save the changes and upload the template on Quicko under Import using excel - Click on browse and attach the template or drag and drop. Wait for 30 seconds for the excel trades to be uploaded.
4. You will see your Capital Gains imported under the head 'Others' as well as business income imported (based on the trades entered).
Steps to take if the Quicko template upload fails
- If the excel upload fails, the following screen will be displayed which shows the rows of error/ or where the excel upload failed.
- You can click on 'Download Error Report'
- An error report will be open up- Refer to the last column which highlights the status (whether the row is valid or invalid) and remarks (the reason for why the row is invalid and what needs to be corrected)
- You can make the necessary corrections in the error report as per the provided remarks and save the changes
- You can click on 'Upload Again' and upload the corrected report to see your trades reflected for you
- See your Capital Gains & Business Income imported.
Note: Click on Add > Import Investments if a broker is already imported and want to upload the excel sheet.
- There are three pages present in the template: Equity, MF & ETF, and Future & Options.
- Headers with *bold mark are mandatory to add for a trade
- Refer to the instructions sheet before adding trades