Tax season is around the corner!
Things to do before you file your return:
- Register yourself on Income Tax Department website for e-filing returns and get your Form 26 AS.
- If you are a Salaried Individual then keep your Form 16 handy.
- Pre-validate your Bank Account and link it with your PAN to receive any Income Tax Refund.
Things to keep in mind:
- Identify your Income Sources correctly.
- Claim applicable Deductions.
- ITR 5 is generated once you successfully submit your ITR. You must digitally sign ITR 5 and complete the process.
We understand it can be tedious and confusing. So, we are here to answer all your questions :)
Please sign in to leave a comment.