I have borrowed money from a friend


1 comment

  • Team Quicko

    Hey Rachit,

    You can report your trading income under the head ‘Business and Profession’ while filing your ITR, and claim the advisory fees as your business expense. You can also claim the interest paid as a business expense. Since the loan is taken to earn the trading income.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk