Which ITR do I file?


1 comment

  • Team Quicko

    Hey Jatin,

    Since your turnover is less than INR 1 crore, you are not required to get tax audit. You should file ITR-3 and report this income under the head “Business and Profession”.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk