ITR4 - Where to put capital gains details


1 comment

  • Team Quicko

    Hey Vishal,
    If you want to avail presumptive taxation scheme and have trading income, you should file ITR-3. You should report capital gains in Schedule CG under ITR-3. You need not go through the cumbersome task of maintaining books of accounts and audit.
    Check out our tool to Determine Tax Audit Applicability.

    Hope this helps :)

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk