AMA: Simplifying Taxes for Investors & Traders with ACEink



  • Bhavik Brahmbhatt

    What is the best structure for salaried person to trade in Equity & F&O. 

    Should he do it using PAN as an individual, or float OPC or HUF or any other entity to separate the trading activities from salary?


    Or should continue with individual PAN and file Form 3 showing salary as well as profit/loss from trading?

    Comment actions Permalink
  • Team Quicko

    Hi Bhavik, 

    Incorporating a business has it's own pros and cons on compliances and taxability. You can assess it's cost-benefit ratio and take a call. You can ask an expert for the same :)

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk